Things to Know
- A 24 hour cancellation notice is required. There will be a 50% charge for any missed appointments without sufficient notice. (Except for illness, emergencies, or extenuating circumstances) Please call or text me at 505-231-6440 if you know that you can't make your appointment
- Your confidentiality is always honored.
- Any communicable illness such as a cold or flu means no massage in order to protect both the client and therapist. It may seem like a good idea to get someone to rub away your aches and pains, but massage during an active inflammation is contraindicated and will make you feel worse in the long run.
- As a client, please communicate any discomfort that you may experience during a treatment. I will do my best to be aware of how you are feeling, but sometimes it is difficult to tell. I am ALWAYS ready to hear your feedback on how to make the treatment more comfortable for you.
- Gift Certificates are available! Simply call or text me. I can receive credit card payment over the phone and will send out a card with a gift certificate to the recipient within 24 hours at no extra charge.
- Credit cards are accepted through PayPal Here.